Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Cool Looking Chili's Waitress

Ok, having been ousted by the David, I thought I'd least post some thoughts here.

In case you don't want to read the whole thing the main issue was that we went to Chili's to eat dinner before meeting up with a client for a document signing. Our waitress was just so exotically good looking I could not take my eyes off her. She had this shiny long black hair that was just curly enough to be sexy, and these amazing green eyes that just glowed. She was kinda skinny, but in a still feminine way and was one of the nicest people I've ever only known for a half hour.
As I told David later, "If I wasn't married, I'd totally ask her out."

So, what does that mean? Well, fact of the matter is that I have some Bi tendencies, but have never and (now that I'm married) never will indulge them beyond the realm of fantasy. But it's fun to have crushes on people, and I've always thought looking (guy or girl) is fine, as long as one doesn't go further than that. The Bi thing is especially complex because I don't really like women in a personal sense; I have no real female friends and generally think of myself as one of the guys. Which, as David has pointed out, may be exactly the problem. He thinks I'm just a femdom waiting to happen. Which, given my B&D tastes may not be that far off. Which is fine, because David doesn't mind indulging me in the slightest and thinks my weird little girl crushes are cute.

So there you go. My secret to marriage - indulge each other sexually as much as your morality will let you and try to be as honest as you can without hurting the other persons feelings or making things weird. Anyways, just my two cents.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    Be careful with that morality exception, too--Make sure you're not projecting your preferences onto your morality instead of the other way around. WIth Paul saying nothing bad can come out of a marriage bed, it's harder to label X, Y, or Z thing as against faith.

    That being said, people shouldn't do stuff that they're uncomfortable with, because it causes resentment. Hah, get useful advice out of that circle, if you can.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    St. Paul, I mean.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    Hm... this is too open-ended, retrospectively. Obviously some things (adultery) are very obviously against the NT. I was just objecting to blanket statements...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home