Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

But you'll never take my freedom!

Ah! Finally mentally free of horrible, horrible ethics class. Perhaps I can finally think of something to post about. Hopefully my bitter class survey will not have terrible reprecussions, but the professor was just offensive and I felt I had to speak up. Especially when someone says normal people don't go to therapy - sheesh! Not that I really consider myself normal, but what the heck is normal anyways? At least it puts me in a good mindframe for the Philosophy class we're in now.

On other notes - hubby talked me into/tricked me into finally having lunch with an old friend of mine from high school. I've been avoiding her for years because of the horribly rivalry in high school (she was the Betty to my Veronica, and, yes, I will at least admit I was the Veronica here) and the mere thought of meeting up with her is already causing the old competitive animal to start crawling around in my sub-concious and I find myself worrying about such stupid things as what will I wear, how bad are my roots, can I possibly lose 20 lbs before the lunch, and other such nonsense.

Anways, as the Perrero readers know, hubby has been waiting for an hour for me to go to freakin bed already. So off to dreamland and horrible nightmares of high school....er...I mean sweet dreams...I hope...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    Yeah, and now we're up late again! Go to bed!!

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Blog about wholesale restaurant supply. I also have a Blog/Website about wholesale restaurant supply which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home