Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Friday, May 20, 2005

I am a slacker...

or at least David makes me look like one.

Saw ROTS at midnight on Wed/Thurs. (However you want to count it). It was awesome. It was more a prequal to the original Star Wars and less a sequal to the last movie, if that makes any sense. The first half hour, especially, is a loads of fun. David did a much better review of it than I ever could, probably because he's seen it twice now (Lucky!). So go read his - we were generally in agreement on the deconstruction of the movie. Though the soundtrack didn't seem as good to me, but that may be because we were sitting all the way in the front because certain someone's insisted we not leave until 11pm to make a midnight showing. Anyways, going to see it again tomorrow so I can't complain too much.

Visited LYT today. It took forever to get out of the house. Mainly, I think, because I had no idea we were supposed to be leaving at noon and was busy running errands and doing work stuff instead of getting ready to leave. And having a slow moving altercation with the big yellow pole at the drive thru ATM. See David's blog for the whole story on our crazy day. I'm too tired to get into it. Anyways, LYT is a cool guy and his apartment made me feel bad for making David get rid of most of his action figure collection. Oh yeah, and he has an awesome movie poster collection, which made me miss my old poster covered walls. Ah, the price we pay to not pay rent, or for babysitting, or daycare, or to not have to work 9-5 jobs - Oh wait...I guess it's worth it. But still...as Napoleon would say - Lucky!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    Gosh!

    Well, you clean up the house and cook and satisfy my marital urges n stuff, too.

    Of course, not only did I blog more, but I wrote 36 space-and-a-half spaced pages, as well...

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger BurgandySkies said…

    You forgot "edit your books" on your list. =P

    Some people pay for that you know.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    That's what I meant by marital urges n stuff... what did you think I meant?

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home