Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Talking out of my bum...

And no, I'm not British, but I am a terrible, terrible Anglophile...

Anyway, got back last night from our crazy three days at Disneyland. I love the makeover they gave the park for the 50th anniversery and highly recommend that anyone who hasn't been there in awhile give it another shot. The facelifts on the Indiana Jones ride and Splash Mountain were especially cool, but you'll find that pretty much every ride in the park seems to have been given a new lease on life and the new Buzz Lightyear ride is a hoot. I can't really tell you how Star Tours is though, because my husband and mother-in-law are bound and determined to sneak my three-year-old onto that ride (she's only two inches too short) and there is a general agreement that no one will go on until the Boo gets to ride.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    She just needs to take her vitamins for a month, and then wear some bigger shoes....!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home