Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursdays

Ok...it's 11:45 and I don't have my homework done, no one called on the new ad, and David is doing some arcane stuff to his blog that is causing the sidebar to disappear...bleh.
Oh well, at least we are supposed to be watching "The Emperor's Club" in class tonight, so that should at least be entertaining. Kevin Kline has been hit or miss in my opinion, so no guaranteed good movie there, (and based on IMDB, it seems like a blatent ripoff of "Dead Poets Society", which I love), so we'll see. Maybe I'll do a review tomarrow or something. David says I've become the cinema snob queen since watching "Requiem for a Dream" though, so maybe I shouldn't...

Anyways, back to Thursday...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home