Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Brilliant!!

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

A DIET, ORANGE, soda with CAFFINE!!

I haven't been so excited about a soda since they came out with Mountain Dew Live Wire. Orange soda is vastly underappreciated. It's my favorite flavor, in case you couldn't tell, but most orange sodas are vastly lacking in the caffine department, which is one of the only addictive substances I've allowed to stay in my system. And I have never, ever been able to find a diet one, so this is awesome. All the orangy goodness, but none of the calories. Which is good given my impending lunch meet-up.

Anyways, if you also crave orange soda with caffine coolness, but zero calories go get some and tell me if it tastes like crap, because I only saw it advertised in a magazine and haven't gotten my hands on one yet, so maybe I will be horribly disappointed by the reality of it all (but I hope not).

Anyways, this whole post makes it obvious I need sleep and have spent far too much time on my philosophy paper.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    It'll probably taste like Nutrasweet to me. Hey, you don't like 'caffeine' enough to spell it right!

    OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger BurgandySkies said…

    I can't spell, you know that. And I was so excited I forgot to hit the spell checker.

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger David N. Scott said…

    Spell checker? Oh, yeah, your computer doesn't hate the advanced editor.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Christian Lindke said…

    I bought some diet Sunkist this weekend! I will let you know tommorrow how it is. BTW, for David, if you don't like Aspartame you might want to try the new Splenda coke.

    Mmmmmm....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home