Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The summer of the Geek

It was not enough to have a really cool Batman Begins. Oh, no.

Fantastic Four now looms on the horizon, so once again I must carve out some cinema time (and I still haven't seen Mr & Mrs. Smith!). If it is even half as cool as Batman Begins I will be happy. I just hope all the funny Johnny Storm jokes aren't all in the trailer.

Oh, and Comic-Con is less than two weeks away! The Boo insists we should all cosplay it. We'll see. If nothing else I will be sporting a pink wig on at least one day of the con. Been pondering a Black Canary outfit, but I don't know if I have time/funds to pull it together.

Anyways - Off to bed. Laterz all.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger LYT said…

    FF is not half as cool as Batman Begins. It's fun, but myabe about a quarter as cool.

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I... can't tell. I like the *idea* of comic book movies, and, well, I have the highest hopes for Fantastic Four. And yet... I think it's gonna suck. Some sort of innate pessimism, I guess. But I just have this horrible, horrible feeling it... will suck. Let's hope otherwise!

    [I agree with LYT there too - even if it's really cool, well... it's the Fantastic Four. I mean, come on. Batman rules over the FF any day.]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home