Burgandy Skies

Posts made in 5 minutes or less or your money back...if you paid money...which you don't...

Friday, July 08, 2005

"Cor, Cor, I almost flew to Ethiopia. Second Class, o'course. Know what I mean?"

If you do know what I mean, good show to you.

The attack on Britan was rather distressing, it'll be interesting to see how thier reaction compares to ours. I don't know if I agree with the Derb that they'll "pull a Spain", I'd like to think Blair is a much cooler leader than that, but I've been ignoring politics (even world politics) like the plague since the election, so I'm probably not qualified to say.

Anyway, Raging Waters was fun. They added a few rides since the last time I was there, most of which were significantly more exciting than those they replaced. There is a four person raft tube that was particularly stomach churning, since nearly the whole ride is pitch black and a neat version of the new bowl style slides that involves a two-person innertube that was fun. The lines are still atrocious, though. On the upside, the Boo was finally tall enough to go on one "big-kid" ride - Thunder Rapids, which involves a seven-person raft, so we spent a good amount of time on that one.

David got stung by a bee, which seems to be having some delayed effects, but you can read about that over on his site.

Sitting on hold with the IRS, which continues to be the most boring work activity ever, but not much else to say right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pheewww. That's a tough call. My knee-jerk reaction, of course, is "no way, the British are tougher than that!" But after reading Derbyshire's article... I might be convinced. I don't *want* them to do so, but it's probably right. Pay off the guy a hundred bucks to stop breaking your windows, yadda yadda.

    I wouldn't have figured them for it, save for the issue of the IRA. Now I'm starting to wonder...

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://ucvkdpdd.com/tffb/mlws.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zugfgqfh.com/sdon/fhcm.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://ucvkdpdd.com/tffb/mlws.html | http://nlfnoyhc.com/ygau/vjku.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home